Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tri-Level Planter










Hi everyone. This is my first post and I give you the Tri-Level Planter. This is my experiment in trying to create more planting space in a small area. The base is approximately 20 inches wide by 4 feet long and is 5 feet high. The top planters get smaller, 12 inches wide for the middle and 8 inches wide for the top. This gives you 12 square feet of planting space in a 1.5 feet my 4 feet of space! My friend Swati & Pascal at PixelPrint has it and she just started planting so I'll post pictures over the summer. Here are some pics of it pre-stained and stained including details of the drainage and liner.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing, and just the dimensions that my partner and I are looking for! Would you mind posting design plans/materials list?

    ReplyDelete